When it comes to selling your home, it’s important to have a comprehensive marketing strategy that combines traditional and online marketing methods. By leveraging multiple types of media, we can attract a broader audience of potential buyers and maximize your chances of getting the most money for your home in the shortest amount of time.
From professional photography and video to eye-catching print ads and online listings, we use a range of marketing techniques to showcase your home’s unique features and appeal to a variety of buyers. By using social media, email campaigns, and targeted online ads, we also ensure that your property is seen by as many qualified buyers as possible.
Our approach is designed to be flexible and customizable, so we can tailor our marketing efforts to fit your specific needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to sell quickly or achieve the highest possible sale price, we’re here to help you achieve success. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the most out of your home sale.
BECAUSE A PICTURE REALLY DOES SAY 1,000 WORDS. . .
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell in general.
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell for more money.
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell in a shorter time period.
AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY TO SHOW A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF YOUR HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD
- Aerial photographs create a more dramatic, compelling images.
- Aerial photographs showcase the entire property, land, and views.
- Aerial photographs capture all angles of the home and its exterior features.
- Aerial photographs give a unique and slightly raised view of the property.
- Aerial photographs show your neighborhood, including the home’s proximity to amenities.
IT’S LIKE A 24/7 OPEN HOUSE, WITHOUT THE INCONVENIENCE
- Virtual Tours allow buyers to get a good feel for a homes layout and features.
- Virtual Tours allow out of town buyers to view your home when they can’t make it in person.
- Virtual Tours make your home stand out online. Many buyers and websites will prioritize their searches to listings offering ‘virtual tours’.
Click images below to view example 3D Tours:
BECAUSE THE LAYOUT OF A HOME IS IMPORTANT
- Make your listing stand out! Buyer’s love floor plans but most listings don’t include them.
- Save time! Many buyers have very specific requirements for the layout of their new home. Using a floor plan helps buyers determine if your home’s works for them BEFORE they make the appointment.
- Get buyer’s to move in, mentally. Is the size of the primary bedroom perfect for their king sized bed? Will there be enough storage for their crafting supplies?
YOUR HOME WILL BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET | FROM LOCAL WEBSITES TO NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WEBSITES.
- As a member of the Reno Sparks Association of REALTORS®, your home is exposed to thousands of real estate agents through their proprietary MLS system. Your home’s listing will also be fed to local agent’s personal websites as well as local and nation websites, via the feed from the MLS.
- Social Media is a very powerful way to showcase your home to potential buyers. Custom post are made so that your home is shown in the best light on each social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business, blogs, and YouTube.
- Paid Advertising is used online and on social media so that buyer’s repeatedly see your home. Most people need to see an advertisement multiple times before they take action.
TRADITIONAL MARKETING ON AN ELEVATED LEVEL
- Putting a For-Sale Sign in your front yard lets your neighbors know that your home is for-sale. You know they will be telling their friends and family.
- Custom Flyers will give buyers the information they need and will act as a reminder to look at your home.
- Post Cards let the neighbors in your community know that your home is for-sale. Often times your neighbors are looking to up-size or down-size while staying in the same neighborhood. They may also know of friends or family looking to buy; and who best to sell them on the neighborhood than someone who already lives there.
- Promotional email marketing acts as a virtual flyer to let local real estate agents know when your home is listed or when the terms of sale change.
- Open houses and broker open houses let agents and buyers see your home without having to make an appointment. The more buyers and agents that see you home, the more likely it is to sell.