Using multiple types of media, combined with traditional marketing and online marketing gets buyers in the door and maximizes the changes of getting the most money for your home and selling in the shortest amount of time.
My Marketing includes using:
BECAUSE A PICTURE REALLY DOES SAY 1,000 WORDS. . .
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell in general.
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell for more money.
- Professionally photographed homes are more likely to sell in a shorter time period.
AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY TO SHOW A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF YOUR HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD
- Aerial photographs create a more dramatic, compelling images.
- Aerial photographs showcase the entire property, land, and views.
- Aerial photographs capture all angles of the home and its exterior features.
- Aerial photographs give a unique and slightly raised view of the property.
- Aerial photographs show your neighborhood, including the home’s proximity to amenities.
IT’S LIKE A 24/7 OPEN HOUSE, WITHOUT THE INCONVENIENCE
- Virtual Tours allow buyers to get a good feel for a homes layout and features.
- Virtual Tours allow out of town buyers to view your home when they can’t make it in person.
- Virtual Tours make your home stand out online. Many buyers and websites will prioritize their searches to listings offering ‘virtual tours’.
Click images below to view example 3D Tours:
BECAUSE THE LAYOUT OF A HOME IS IMPORTANT
- Make your listing stand out! Buyer’s love floor plans but most listings don’t include them.
- Save time! Many buyers have very specific requirements for the layout of their new home. Using a floor plan helps buyers determine if your home’s works for them BEFORE they make the appointment.
- Get buyer’s to move in, mentally. Is the size of the primary bedroom perfect for their king sized bed? Will there be enough storage for their crafting supplies?